Efficient and economical mixer designs for the foodstuffs, chemical, fertilizer and pharmaceutical processing industries and available in horizontal ribbon, dual shaft paddle and single shaft paddle types with models from 100kg - 8000kg capacity. Each of the three mixer types is fitted with drop-bottom discharge doors covering two thirds of the mixer width and extending for the full length of the machine tub for rapid and complete clean-out, while the mixer interior is smooth and ledge-free for protection against contamination.
Advanced Operation Features
- Rugged all welded steel construction.
- Spiral ribbon assembly with triple blending action to ensure fast, accurate mixing within the horizontal mixer series and precision shaft mounted heavy duty single or dual paddle mixing assemblies fitted for close tolerance to the single paddle and dual paddle blender series of mixers.
- Heavy steel plate reinforced tub with smooth ground interior welds allowing accurate spiral or paddle assembly to be factory set for minimum clearance and optimum turn around from batch to batch.
- Heavy-duty drive gear unit complete with triplex chain and sprocket transmission fitted up to an adjustable mounting arrangement.
- Safety guarding.
- Construction incorporating bolted end plates to enable easy disassembly to provide access to the ribbon or paddle assembly for repair or maintenance. This is especially important where the unit is installed in narrow or difficult to access spaces.
- Drop bottom doors engineered to close fitting tolerance complete with automatic locking drive to assure positive closure. Activating air cylinders with pneumatic control equipment are supplied complete with each machine.
- Available in carbon steel or stainless steel fabrication.
A Model to Suit Any Application
The Grain Tech Engineering range of mixing and blending units are suited to a wide range of applications including:
Animal Feeding Stuffs
Drying & Granulation
Fibre Insulation Materials
Filter Cake Re-Slurrying
Fish Feed Components
Flour Blends & Pre-Mixes
Granulation Rubber Pre-Mixes
Inks & Pigmented Products
Pet Food Mixes
Waste Treatment Materials
And most process applications
Full Turn-Key Service
Grain Tech Engineering process specialists can provide a complete system from design through to start-up, including process application and installation requirement survey as well as preparation of drawing design and specifications as required. We will complete the equipment supply and installation and finalize commissioning, then assist in operator training.
Cost Effective Options
When you have your own installation engineering personnel we will undertake the full design survey complete with design drawings and specifications. We will ship the complete package to your site and provide installation supervision and installed arrangement commissioning on site.