Customized installation designed systems may be provided to suit specific handling and processing applications including the supply of tailor-made specialized ancillary handling items where required.
Examples of customized dust control systems include:
- Stainless steel finish contact area filter collectors.
- Intake tip station filter units to suit new and existing installations
- Pressure and vacuum transport coveying system filter receiving units.
- Spot filter miniature bag filters for mounting directly on machines to control dusty atmosphere.
- Multi-screw discharge hopper filter collectors capable of handling extremely bulky materials.
- Central vacuum cleaning system receiving filters.